Hello, I’m Michael Haupt
I’m a firm believer in synchronicity. That’s just a fancy word for “meaningful coincidences.” It’s no coincidence that our paths crossed today, and I hope you’ll take the time to connect with me before you disappear into cyberspace, never to be seen again. That would be a shame.
Why am I excited about wonderfully big, new ideas, pushing the boundaries of conditioning and ingrained beliefs?
I believe that the way we’ve done things in the past served us well up to a point, but no more. Our world is now transitioning from a masculine, logical, mechanized, automated, disconnected way of creating value towards a more feminine, intuitive, inter-dependent, contributory value creation system, and my passion is to speed that process along. And so I help spread ideas that enhance environmental consciousness , break down national borders, promote conscious business and encourage economic parity.
Accelerating the Shift
I’m a strong believer in partnerships and I’m also deeply concerned about what we’re doing to the planet we’ll be leaving to our children. Together we can do so much more than any of us can do individually, and so I partner with coaches, experts, speakers, authors, change agents and social entrepreneurs to help them achieve at least 100 times greater impact with their life’s work, even if they’re already successful. Shift Publishing is my vehicle for accelerating the shift.
Who is Michael Haupt?
- I’m an ordinary human being who’s lived an extraordinary life.
- I’m a contrarian.
- My special skills are applying the genius of the world’s Marketing Greats, who I’ve studied for many years to bring new ideas to more people. In an age of information overload, you’ll find my unconventional yet grounded marketing and business development ideas far more refreshing than the usual claptrap you’ll so easily find online.
- live consciously, authentically & courageously;
- enjoy, increase, and share peace, energy, love, passion, & abundance, and;
- to fully embrace this present moment.
So, how can we change the world together? I’d love to hear from you.